How to Clean Dog Pee From Carpet
How to Clean Dog Urine From Carpet
If your dog went pee on your carpet it can be very frustrating and hard to clean up. The worst is when a puppy pees on the same spot again! This article will show you how to clean puppy pee from a carpet, and also it will help stop the puppy from peeing in the same spot.
- The first step is to soak up as much of the puppy pee as possible
- A cloth is recommended (re-usable) and judging by the commercials on t.v I think the Sham Wow would work well at absorbing most of the puppy pee
- At first just apply a light amount of pressure to the area where the puppy has peed on the carpet. Rinse the cloth and continue to soak up more and more, using more pressure each time
- Dilute the area where the dog has peed
- You have abosrbed most of the puppy pee by this point, but some remains in the carpet, dump out a glass of water and then soak that up, the same way you did in step 1.
- Now is a good time to scrub the carpet using a carpet cleaner. Give it a good scrub and maybe rinse it one more time with water to soak up and residue
- After you are all done you should use a pet odor eliminator or pet odor remover. This is very important
- Puppies like to pee in the same spot, if your puppy has gone pee on the carpet it will likely be more prone to pee on the same spot again, this is because they can smell where they have gone pee. Using a pet odor remover helps get rid of this smell making it impossible for the dog to smell, and less likely to go pee on your carpet again!
That is all for now this should help you know how to clean dog urine from a carpet